Folded Paper Corner Effect
It has been asked how to move a part of an image to another layer and create a folded paper corner effect. This topic will show how to do this step by step.
Creating a Mask to Select the Corner Area
The Mask is Created
Copy the Corner of the Paper with the Copy Tool
Clear the Existing Corner
Using the Paste Tool to Stamp down the Corner on a New Layer
There are a number of changes in this step but follow the numbers.
- Create a new layer. This is where the folded corner will be place.
- The top page layer is hidden so that the corner can be visually placed properly
- The Paste Tool is selected.
- Select the Stamp mode of the Paste tool.
- Enter 180 for the Rotate value since you want the clipped corner rotated. Do not change the size, this should be the size captured.
- Place the corner in the correct location by clicking and dragging.