Select Brush Dialog
The Select Brush dialog gives access to all the ArtSets in TwistedBrush Pro Studio. The Select Brush dialog is made to be quick and easy to use, Clicking a brush will automatically select it and dismiss the dialog and you will be ready to use the brush. Clicking outside of the dialog will immediately close it.
- This is the list of every ArtSet separated by category.
- The brush search feature makes it possible to search for brushes by their name, parts of their name or even the brush effects that are in use. Enter the text string to search for and click the Search button. The ArtSets will be filtered to only include those that contain brushes that match your search criteria.
- The Show All button is used to show all the ArtSets again after they have been filtered by a search, Favorites or New.
- Clicking the Show Favorites button will filter the ArtSets to show only those ArtSets that have brushes marked as favorites.
- Clicking the Show New button will filter the ArtSets to show only those ArtSets that have new brushes.
- Any brush can be flagged as a favorite by right clicking on the brush.
- The description of the selected ArtSet is shown here.