Drawing Guide Tool
The Drawing Guide tool allows you to place up to 8 overlaid guides such as rulers, grids, perspective grids etc over your page.
- The Drawing Guide tool
- With this drop down list you select the guide number you want to set or edit. Up to 8 different guides can be set an any one time.
- The drop down list contains the type of guide you want, from rulers, grid snaps, perspectives etc.
- The coordinate fields here both act as a read out of current settings as well as the option to manually enter exact positions.
- When entering exact positions manually the Apply button must to clicked to use the values.
- Drawing guides can have up to 2 different colors. Those colors can be configured here.
- Use the Clear button to clear all the drawing guides.
- Here a Ruler drawing guide is set.
- A simple grid drawing guide is set.