Repeating Identical Edits on Multiple Layers
Sometimes the need arises to preform the same edits on multiple layers and the question is asked if layers can be linked to do this. TwistedBrush Pro Studio does not offer the option to link layers. However, this topic will show how to use the Script Brush tool to make repeating the same edits on multiple layers easy.
- Notice the 3 layers with elements of a design.
Use the Script Brush Tool to Start a Recording
- Select the Script Brush tool
- Click the Rec Brush button.
Doing Edits to One Layer
- The Move Tool was used to move the layer data.
- Two filters were applied. Add Noise and Gaussian Blur.
- Here is the result of the edits.
Stop the Recording
- Select the Script Brush tool if it isn't selected.
- Press the Stop Rec button
Use the Script Brush tool to Play Back the Edits on Other Layers
- Select a layer to repeat the edits on.
- Notice the Script Brush is still selected.
- Click anywhere on the canvas.
- The edits are preformed on the image data on this layer.
Repeat step 1 and 3 for every layer you want to do the same edits on. That is just 2 clicks for each layer you want to edit no matter how complex the edits were on the original layer.
- The edits are done.