TwistedBrush Pro Studio FAQ
- What are the different editions of TwistedBrush that are available?
- Is TwistedBrush Open Studio really free?
- Why did Pixarra include so many great features in a free version of TwistedBrush?
- If I already have purchased TwistedBrush Pro Studio is there any reason to install or use TwistedBrush Open Studio?
- Can I install TwistedBrush Pro Studio brushes into TwistedBrush Open Studio?
- How is TwistedBrush Open Studio different than TwistedBrush Free Edition that used to be available?
Purchasing and Upgrades
- How much does TwistedBrush Pro Studio cost?
- How do I purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio?
- Can you explain the different licenses that are available or were previously available?
- After I purchase TwistedBrush, what happens next?
- I have my license key. Where do I download my TwistedBrush software?
- As an owner of TwistedBrush can I use TwistedBrush Pro Studio?
- Is there an upgrade path from TwistedBrush Open Studio to TwistedBrush Pro Studio?
- How do I purchase TwistedBrush as a gift for someone else?
- Can I just send you my credit card information in email?
- What payment options are available?
- Can I have a CD mailed to me for my purchase?
- I have an older version of TwistedBrush Pro Studio. How can I upgrade to the most recent one?
TwistedBrush Help and Features
- Is there a free trial of TwistedBrush?
- How do I use a specific feature?
- I couldn't find information in the User Guide about how to do something. Where should I go for help?
- How do I suggest a new feature or a feature enhancement to TwistedBrush?
- Is there a Mac version of TwistedBrush?
- Is there a iPad or Android tablet version of TwistedBrush?
- Are drawing tablets supported in TwistedBrush?
- Are tutorials for videos available?
Problems and Issues
- I've run into a problem with the TwistedBrush software. Where should I report the problem?
- When I report a problem with TwistedBrush, what information should I include?
- I was using TwistedBrush just fine for a while, but then things starting moving slowly. What's happening?
- I seem to be running low on memory when running TwistedBrush. Is there anything I can do to improve this situation?
- My drawing cursor doesn't match up with paint strokes when I'm using my drawing tablet. Is there a way to adjust this?
- What do "Your version of this program is out of date, Please upgrade to continue." and "Attempting to load a version of an ArtSet that is newer than the version of TwistedBrush that is running. This is not allowed. " error messages mean?
- My virus scanner flagged TwistedBrush as malware. What can I do?
- What does Win32DPNetGame error mean?
- Is TwistedBrush compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10?
- I'm getting a DEP (Data Execution Protection) error when I run TwistedBrush on Windows Vista or Windows 7, how do I correct this?
- TwistedBrush is not starting after the splash screen, what's wrong?
- TwistedBrush is not starting on my Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 10 system.
- When I open up the Tablet PC Input Panel in Vista or Windows 7 TwistedBrush closes, why?
- Where are my images (pages and books) stored on Windows Vista and Windows 7?
- Where are my TwistedBrush data files stored on Windows 7?
- Where are my images (pages and books) stored on Windows 8 and 10?
- Can I keep my pages and custom ArtSets stored in the TwistedBrush installation folder when running Windows Vista or Windows 7?
- Will TwistedBrush run properly on an UMPC (Ultra Mobile PC)?
- Will TwistedBrush run properly on a my netbook computer?
- When I start TwistedBrush in Windows Vista or Windows 7 I get a warning that the color scheme needs to change, is this normal?
- Every time I select an item from a list in the Brush Select dialog I hear a beep (ding) when using Vista, how do I stop the dings?
- Is downgrading supported in TwistedBrush?
- TwistedBrush is not starting or opening correctly in Windows 10. What can I do?
Installation and Upgrades
- Can I install TwistedBrush Pro Studio on a second computer?
- How do I uninstall TwistedBrush?
- If I uninstall TwistedBrush what happens to my artwork?
- Do I have to install every update that is released?
- How do I know if a new release is available?
- Where do I download the updates?
- After a new release of TwistedBrush, can I use it as a trial again?
- How often are updates released?
- I've installed the latest version of TwistedBrush over my previous version and I don't see the new brushes?
- I've installed the next major release of TwistedBrush without purchasing an upgraded and now my license key says it's expired, what can I do?
- How to move your TwistedBrush storage folder to a different drive?
- Where is the TwistedBrush forum?
- Do I have to purchase TwistedBrush to register and be active in the forum?
- How do I register for the forum?
- Why can't I post in the forum or gallery?
- When tried to upload my painting into the gallery, I got an error. Why?
- Where do I post an entry for Pixarra's Art Competition?
- Are there special rules for the TwistedBrush art competitions?
- How do I create a personal album in the gallery?
- Which are Pixarra's official Social media channels?
- What is a license key?
- Where do I get my license key?
- What does a license key look like?
- That's a long license key. How do I enter that?
- Where do I enter the license key?
- What's the difference between a license key, activation code, serial number, and registration key?
- My license key didn't work. Now what?
- My computer crashed and I have to install Windows and all of my software. I don't have my license key anymore. Now what?
Reviews and Links
Pixarra Studio Programs