Exporting Each Layer to Separate PNG Files
Using the Automation system with the included script it is possible to automatically export each layer of a page to separate PNG files.
Starting with in image with multiple layers
- There are 5 layers used in this image.
Starting the Automation System
- Select Automation from the File menu.
Run the LayersToPNGFiles Script
- Select the LayersToPNGFiles script.
- Press the Run button.
Select the Location and Base File Name
- Select a location to save your PNG files.
- Enter a base name of the PNG files.
- Press the Save button.
The Script Runs and Exports the Image into One File Per Layer
- Shown here are the resulting PNG files.