Tools are used to accomplish different image editing and drawing tasks in all Pixarra Studio products.
The Toolbar and the Tool Options Bar are available for use starting version 3 of Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Blob Studio, Liquid Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio and Selfie Studio.
1. Tool Bar - contains all available tools
2. Tool Options Bar - provides additional options for each separate tool
3. Tool Name Bar - shows the name of the selected tool
In version 1 and 2 of Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Blob Studio, Liquid Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio and Selfie Studio, the tools are available for use from the Tools menu.
14. Lasso Mask Tool
16. Warp Tool
17. Copy Tool (Q)
18. Paste Tool (W)
The shortcut key for each tool is given next to its name in brackets.
Additional Hot keys for use with the tools can be found in this article.
Using the Tools
1. Select a Tool from the Toolbar (for version 3) or from the Tools menu (for versions 1 & 2).
2. Adjust the settings in the Tools Option Bar.
3. Click and drag on your canvas.
NOTE: Pressing and holding the CTRL key will allow you to ajdust the starting placement of your tool. More details about special keys for use with tools can be found in the topic Hot Keys for Use With Tools.