TwistedBrush Pro Studio FAQ
- What does Win32DPNetGame error mean?
- Is TwistedBrush compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10?
- I'm getting a DEP (Data Execution Protection) error when I run TwistedBrush on Windows Vista or Windows 7, how do I correct this?
- TwistedBrush is not starting after the splash screen, what's wrong?
- TwistedBrush is not starting on my Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 10 system.
- When I open up the Tablet PC Input Panel in Vista or Windows 7 TwistedBrush closes, why?
- Where are my images (pages and books) stored on Windows Vista and Windows 7?
- Where are my TwistedBrush data files stored on Windows 7?
- Where are my images (pages and books) stored on Windows 8 and 10?
- Can I keep my pages and custom ArtSets stored in the TwistedBrush installation folder when running Windows Vista or Windows 7?
- Will TwistedBrush run properly on an UMPC (Ultra Mobile PC)?
- Will TwistedBrush run properly on a my netbook computer?
- When I start TwistedBrush in Windows Vista or Windows 7 I get a warning that the color scheme needs to change, is this normal?
- Every time I select an item from a list in the Brush Select dialog I hear a beep (ding) when using Vista, how do I stop the dings?
- Is downgrading supported in TwistedBrush?
- TwistedBrush is not starting or opening correctly in Windows 10. What can I do?