The Selection tool allows you to select a rectangular area of your image that can then be cropped, saved, masked, etc.
- Click and drag a rectangle around the area of interest. Clicking inside a previously set selection will popup a menu of additional choices.
- The Remove Selection menu item will completely remove the selection.
- The Crop to Selection menu item will crop the image to just the area of the selection.
- There two menu choices will copy the contents of the selection area to the Windows clipboard.
- The Save Selection As menu item will allow the selection area to be saved to an image file.
- These menu items are used to set or adjust a mask.
- The Make Reference Image menu item will make a reference image from the selection area.
- Clicking outside of a current selection area will start drawing a new selection rectangle, removing the old one.