Masks allow you to protect parts of your image from being altered. There is only ever 1 mask at a time and it is always the same size as the current page.
- These are the Masking tools that can be used for creating and modifying masks.
- Masks can also be painted with the Masking brushes.
- The Mask Edit layer is a special layer for doing even greater levels of edits on the mask.
- The Mask menu gives access to a number of different options.
- The Quick Command panel has some buttons for quickly managing your mask.
- These elements of the mask were created with the Masking tools.
- These parts of the mask were created with the Mask brush.