Understanding the Page Explorer
The Page Explorer in TwistedBrush Pro Studio allows for managing your books and pages.
Launching the Page Explorer
Page Explorer Dialog
- Menu bar for frequently used commands in the Page Explorer.
- List of books you have within TwistedBrush Pro Studio. There is no limit to the number of books you can create. TwistedBrush always will have at least 1 book.
- List of pages (images) in your currently selected book shown as thumbnails.
- Fields for entering a name for your currently selected book or currently selected page.
- Exit the Page Explorer by clicking the X or from the File menu.
- Notice the black outline around this thumbnail. This is the currently selected page in the book.
Loading a Page from the Page Explorer
Selecting Multiple Pages in a Book
- Notice there are three pages selected here. You can see the black outline around them. You can toggle a page as selected by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on the thumbnail. Any number of pages can be selected this way. If you press and hold the Shift key while clicking on a thumbnail every page in sequence between the clicked page and previous clicked page will be selected.
Selecting multiple pages can be useful for deleting all at once or creating a slide show.