The Reference Image feature places an image is a window that can be resized, zoomed and colors selected from. Up to 9 reference images can be displayed at once.
Setting a Reference Image
- Selecting Set As Reference Image from the Page menu will set the current page as a reference image.
- Here is the reference image for the entire image as shown.
- A reference Image can also be set from a selection as shown here. Clicking on a selection will present the menu to do this.
- A clip can also be used to set a reference image. Right clicking on a clip in the Clips panel will present the menu to do this.
Not shown but a reference image can also be set from the Page Explorer.
Working With a Reference Image
- Click or click and drag to select a color.
- Right click to zoom in to an area.
- Close a reference Image window with the X icon.
- Resize the reference image window by dragging the edge.