The Paper Layer is a special layer that is used to edit a paper texture.
Selecting the Paper Layer
Details of the Paper Layer
- Shown here the Paper Layer is on.
- In the main Layer panel the Paper Layer will also be shown as selected.
- The label "Paper Layer" is shown as a reminder that the Paper Layer is selected.
- Brushes, tools and filters can be used to edit the paper texture. Shown here is a Tilt filter was applied to a started previously selected paper texture.
Exiting the Paper Layer
- Click on a working layer to exit the Paper Layer.
- Notice the Layer Mini bar Paper Layer icon is back to unselected.
- Also notice the Paper Layer on the Layer panel is back to unselected.
- Here additional paint strokes were applied after exiting the Paper Layer to show that now the Tilted paper texture is giving a different texture.