Brush Effects Panel
The Brush Effects Panel is the heart of what makes brushes unique in TwistedBrush Pro Studio.
- The Core brush type is selected from this drop down.
- The core brush variation is selected from this drop down.
- The Status column allows for quickly turning an effect off or on with a single click. Green means it is enable and red it is disabled.
- The brush effect column is the primary brush effect. Clicking this field will popup a categorized list of 100s of brush effects to choose from.
- The brush effect envelope column defines how the brush effect will change over time or if it is static.
- The brush effect strength 10s column.
- The brush effect strength 1s column.
- The UI column field when clicked will bring up a dialog for setting User Interface Brush Control Settings.
- This column allows the dragging a brush effect column up or down.