Creating a Blob from an Image
TwistedBrush Pro Studio includes the option to create a blob from an image. After conversion, the blob can be reshaped and painted as any other blob.
When applying the "Create Blob from Image" feature of TwistedBrush Pro Studio, images with transparent background must be used. This action can't be performed on the background layer.
1. Click on the second layer to create and select it.
2. Import the image you want to use to the second layer by selecting "Load from File Into Layer (Import Layer)" from the File menu.
3. Locate and select the image and click "Open".
1. Make sure that the second layer is selected.
2. Select "Create Blob from Image" from the Layers menu. TwistedBrush automatically converts the layer to a Blob layer.
1. Toggle the Layers Panel from the Layers menu or the View menu, or by right-clicking on the layer and selecting "Toggle Full Sized Layer Panel".
2. In the Layers Panel, change the layer mix-mode to Alpha Smooth Lum 5.
Your blob is ready. You can now use all blob brushes to reshape and paint it.