Adjusting the Size of a Page
Changing the size of the page (the canvas your image is on) while keeping your image unchanged is possible. In this topic additional page space will be added to the right of the photo.
Original Page Size
Notice the size of our page and also notice the image fills up the entire page. This is common for any photo.
Opening the Set Page Size Dialog
- Select Set Page Size from the Page menu.
Set Page Size Dialog Original
- The Width field will be adjusted.
- The position marker will be set.
Set Page Size Dialog Edited
- 100 pixels were added to the Width
- The position marker was set so that the current image will be aligned to the left so that the new page area will appear to the right side of the page.
- Click the OK button.
The Adjusted Page Size
Notice now there is 100 pixels of additional page space on the right side.