Cloning from Fixed Offset Position
Cloning from within the same image is very useful for photo editing. With the Fixed Offset Position cloning the cloning source position doesn't change therefore every dab of the stroke is pulled from the same location. This is more commonly used for special effects.
Step 1 : Set Cloning Source
- Ctrl + Alt + Click to set the fixed offset cloning position.
Step 2 : Ready to Clone
- Notice the cloning source indicator with the red outline.
- A cloning brush is selected.
Step 3 : Cloning
- The cloning source. Notice that the cloning source for the Fix Offset mode doesn't change even during painting.
- The entire sky here was painted with the colors from the single clone source location.
Step 4 : Clear the Cloning Source
- To clear the cloning source select Clear Clone Offset from the Page menu.