Using Build Mode
Build mode in the Edit ArtSet dialog is a quick way to select brush from other ArtSets and populate a new ArtSet.
- Click the Build button.
- You will be given an choice to cancel or continue. Click the Yes button to enter Build Mode.
- You should NOT change the directory.
- Enter the name of your new ArtSet.
- Click the Save button.
- Select an ArtSet you want to copy brushes from.
- One at a time click each brush from the selected ArtSet that you want to copy into your new ArtSet. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many time as you want.
- At any point click the Exit Build button to finish building your ArtSet. Otherwise when you have copied 60 brushes build mode will end automatically.